Monday, 13 March 2017
7 ways to survive post British Pie Week
Yes, British Pie Week is over. We hear ya! Pie specials will disappear from pub menus. Pie Week discounts will no longer apply. But we’ve got one important message for pie fans: “A pie is for life, not just British Pie Week!” We all know that pies are far too good to celebrate just one week of the year! So here's 7 ways to survive post British Pie Week:
2) Reminisce about your favourite pie or pies from British Pie Week and plan to eat them again soon!
3) Save up your money to buy some top pies even once the promos and discounts have disappeared.
4) Petition your local pub or pie shop to bring back some of their specials if they were only on sale for British Pie Week.
|British Pie Awards in Pie Week|
5) Search our pie rankings list of around 600 pies to find a new pie to try in the coming weeks!
6) Use your extra time to catch up on all the crazy antics the Pierateers got up to in British Pie Week 2017 via our pie diary:
7) Remember - it's now less than 365 days until we do it all again, for British Pie Week 2018! It'll be from 5th-11th March 2018.